Feb 14, 2010

Valentine/Anniversary

I'm not afraid of being cheesey so here goes it.

To my beloved, the fetching Mrs. Yates.

  The Lord knows what a life we have had together for the last 13 years. The happiness, the sorrow and all that fits in between. I just wanted to tell you that the depth of my admiration and respect to and for you knows no bounds. You exemplify the meaning of a help meet. You have wisdom and understanding that far exceed mine. I love you and look forward to what the Lord has in store for us as His future unfolds. Thank you for all that you do and again I love you.

....Just to be clear. Smart, funny, incredibly sexy and down right good lookin' with class and cooking skills........seriously folks, could I have gotten anymore lucky with the perfect wife......I think not. I love ya.

Labels: